Donate through Razoo!
- San Antonio has an illiteracy rate of 12.5%, 1 in 8 adults can’t read this message.
- A child’s educational success can be determined by the end of third grade.
- San Antonio Youth Literacy serves over 900 students in 65 schools throughout San Antonio.
Yes! I want to make a difference in our community and help children become better readers!
Confident readers make life-long readers. Life-long reading leads to life-long success!
- $25 covers the cost to train one Volunteer Reading Tutor
- $200 sponsors one child for a school year
- $1000 covers the program supplies for one school
- Mail in a Donation
San Antonio Youth Literacy Wish List
- Children’s books (kinder-2nd grade, please no bilingual, religious, or board books)
- Postage meter
- collapsible dolly cart
- training video
If you wish to contribute an in-kind gift, please contact Pat Medina at email@example.com or call 210-299-1533.
Other Ways To Contribute
Well now you can select SAYL to receive anywhere from 10% up to 100% of the final sale price! It’s easy, any eBay seller who has a current account can create an eBay Giving Works listing.
Here’s how it works…
When creating your listing for the item you are selling make sure to select the listing form with the “More listing choices”. The simple form does not offer the eBay Giving Works option. Under “Choose how to sell your item” you can select to donate a percentage of your sell to SAYL. Make sure to select “Or select another nonprofit you love” to have the proceeds go towards SAYL.
All proceeds from the eBay Giving Works will directly benefit the SAYL Reading Buddy Program program!
Donation Line – Donate Your Car to SAYL!
Car pick-up can be arranged by contacting Donation Line on their website, www.donationline.com or via phone, 877-227-7487.
Donations are tax-deductible and will benefit SAYL’s “Let’s Read!” program.